Tuesday, June 3

Time to take control of your destiny

Holding it in the palm of your hands

I grew up never realizing what I really want to be. Until I entered college and graduated, I was just going through the flow of life. I never tried to understand the plans of God for me. I never questioned myself hard enough to get answers.

I trusted my decisions and my everyday life with him. I follow rules though I also break some. It has proven me that you’ll never go wrong if you follow him with your whole heart. My mistakes were consequences of my human nature. I couldn’t follow Him one hundred percent. I bump into blunders that I was lucky to go beyond. I was constantly guided by my parents whom I love and respect. Of all the good things that God has given me, despite of my errors in life He doesn’t leave me by myself and I love Him unconsciously more for that. I thank Him for the excellent work, my awesome girlfriend and fiancĂ©, my cool younger brother and of course my very supportive parents.

God has prepared me for this time, the time that I would take my purpose in life and live it to the very best that I can. Although born with a fragile physique I will take my dreams and perform His noble acts. I know my dream now and I will make it happen. I will not waste God’s creation into playing safe and just go through the motions. I will take care of my whole family. I will not do this for myself but for the glory of God. I will make my God and my family very proud of me. I will not be an average, I will stand-out.

1 comment:

free spirit's wife said...

i'm really proud of you honey :)